We are your Central Park West Orthodontics family. Our Orthodontists are leaders in their specialty. Their team is highly skilled, warm, gentle, and cares a great deal about their patients. Get to know us
- Betty Cheng, RDH – Cecilia Gomez, RDH
- Olga Caba, RDH – Elizabeth D’Amore, RDH
- DJ Dove – Lariela Garcia
- Lina Arlequin Morales
- Tatiana Ramirez
- Emily Diaz – Administration/ Treatment Coordinator
- Leeah Lebron – Administration/ Treatment Coordinator
- Xilena Mora Santana – Insurance Coordinator
- Rachel Rodriguez – Professional Relations Coordinator
Central Park West Orthodontics is a fee for service practice. Our office will do everything possible to help you understand and make the most of your dental insurance benefits. Dental insurance is a contract between your employer and a dental insurance company. Our office will complete and submit your insurance forms to help you achieve the maximum reimbursement to which you are entitled. The benefits that you receive from the dental insurance company for you current insurance plan are pre-negotiated and may not have been designed for your specific needs and the best possible treatment plan for you. Please remember that you are ultimately responsible for all expenses incurred.
I was very nervous to get my braces on but Central Park West Orthodontics made this super easy. The dentists are so nice.